Glory Days Presents!
Sun March 14
Ally Venable Band
Doors 7PM / Stream 7:30PM / Show 8PM
In-person tickets: $15 ADV /$20 DOS
Indoor capacity will be limited to about 30%, fully seated and distanced in a checkerboard pattern with groups of 2, 3, and 4 seats. Single attendees sit on the bleachers.
Live Stream tickets are available on a “pay what you want” scale at
There’s something about Texas. Open up the history books and you’ll find the Lone Star State at the eye of every rock ‘n’ roll storm. Pull up a stool in any bar-room and you’ll still hear Southern gentlemen spin stories of ZZ Top, Johnny Winter and Stevie Ray Vaughan. Now tip a ten-gallon hat to the bandleader writing her own name onto the state’s famed back pages, as Ally Venable releases breakout third album, -Texas Honey Debuted as #2 on the Billboard Blues Charts featuring Eric Gales and Mike Zito.
A Power house from the Lone Star State, the Ally Venable Band has ignited excitement in the modern blues scene. Lead guitarist and vocalist, Ally Venable, started singing at an early age in church and at 12, picking up a guitar and finding her passion, established herself as a Texas Blues Guitar Slinger. Guitar Player Magazine stated that “Venable pulls off a stunner of gritty and/or sultry blues rock tunes embellished with lots of tasty guitar solos.”
She has received many awards including the East Texas Music Award in 2014 and 2015 for “Female Guitarist of the Year”, three time winner of the “Blues Band of the Year,” “Album of the Year,”and “Entertainer of the Year,” in 2018
2nd Place – Dallas International Guitar Show 10 Under 20 Contest 2015
Ally’s 2018 release ‘Puppet Show’ debuted at #7 on the Billboard Blues Charts, featuring Gary Hoey & Lance Lopez.
Each of Ally’s band mates are versatile on multiple instruments. As bassist, Bobby Wallace is a master of his craft and years of experience enhance the band. Drummer, Elijah Owings brings a steady, but dynamic sound to the band. Keyboardist, Fernando De Los Santos from Seville, Spain, brings a classic and energetic style when performing with Ally. They are the backbone of the band’s Rockin’ Blues sound, and they continue to represent the future of the blues.
• 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
• NO SMOKING inside the venue.
• Smoking allowed outside in the Beer Garden!
• $3 under 21 fee charged at the door.
• All ticket sales are Non-Refundable unless the show is cancelled.
• Temperature checks at the door. 99.4 is our limit. Those who exceed the max temp will be given a credit to a future show.
• Capacity will be limited to about 30%, fully seated and distanced in a checkerboard pattern with groups of 2, 3, and 4 seats. Single attendees sit on the bleachers.
• Masks will be required inside at ALL TIMES.
• Drinking and eating will only be allowed OUTSIDE in the Beer Garden so there is absolutely no reason to remove your mask inside! All outdoor bar service will be at tables only. The show will be viewable from outside via TV and stereo relay.
• Standing / dancing will be permitted inside but only if standing directly in front of your seat or going to the bathroom.
• Online only advance ticket sales are highly preferred to minimize contact.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering High Dive, patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to be safe and creative in order to bring your the best entertainment Gainesville has to offer.