***Due to a scheduling conflict this show has been RESCHEDULED to Tue Feb 11***
***Tickets purchased for the original date will be good for the new date. if you cannot make the new date, you may request a refund in the next 2 weeks from eventbrite customer service.***
Despite being born with a disability in both arms, Ryan Niemiller, the self-proclaimed “Cripple Threat of Comedy” shares his views of the world from the perspective of the handicapped. Ryan began his comedy career in Los Angeles, California, and hasn’t looked back since, performing in clubs and colleges across the country.
Covering topics such as dating, trying to find employment, and attempting to find acceptance in a world not designed for him, Ryan tackles the issues in a way that makes you think while laughing the entire time. With his quick wit, great timing, and a gimmick that only he can exploit, Ryan hopes to prove to the comedy world that he may be unarmed, but he is dangerous.
• 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent/guardian.
• This is a “Rated R” show, not recommended for children
• NO SMOKING inside the venue.
• Smoking allowed outside in the Beer Garden!
• $3 under 21 fee charged at the door.
• All ticket sales are Non-Refundable unless the show is cancelled.