Glory Days Presents!
SHOW HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED!
Thu Oct 1st
Marley the Messenger & Dorion James
Doors 8PM / Show 8:30PM – $8 ADV / $10 DOS
Tickets available online, from the openers, and at the door!
Emilio Rojas is the only half Venezuelan, half American hiphop artist in the game – PERIOD. He is a voice for an otherwise underrepresented and marginalized group of people. His blend of uptempo and infectious hooks, photo-real lyricism, and his fearlessness have earned him numerous co-signs and critical acclaim. He “carries the torch for today’s cadre of U.S.-Latino rappers” (Marjua Estevez, Billboard Magazine).
• 18 or over, unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
• NO SMOKING inside the venue.
• Smoking allowed outside in the Beer Garden!
• $3 under 21 fee charged at the door.
• All ticket sales are Non-Refundable unless the show is cancelled.
• All shows are general Admission Standing unless seating is specifically mentioned. Typical bar seating is available on first come, first serve basis.
Our goal is to provide both a safe and enjoyable environment while at High Dive, following CDC guidelines.
This will include, but not be limited to the following precautions:
- Capacity will be limited to no more than 50% of our typical maximum. We suggest buying tickets early as shows are much more likely to sell out under these restrictions.
- Per Alachua County law, masks will be required by everyone in the building, except for artists while they are on stage. Masks may be removed while drinking or eating, or when you are outside in the Beer Garden and keeping social distance.
- Temperatures of all artists, staff, and fans will be checked in a touch free manner before entering the venue. Temperature of 100.4 or higher will be denied entry. To be safe, please check yourself before arriving.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and elsewhere in the venue.
- Frequent hand-washing for a minimum of 20 seconds is encouraged, and social distancing is required. Signage throughout the venue as a reminder. In the areas of the venue where social distancing is more difficult (door ways, hallways, bathrooms), this is where mask are crucial.
- Increased sanitization protocol, frequent cleaning of high traffic area and even more thorough cleaning at the end of each event.
- Purchasing of tickets in advance and drinks at the bar with credit card are highly encouraged to minimize contact.
We have a long way to go until things are “back to normal”, but this is the first step. Of course, not everyone will feel comfortable going out yet, but we encourage each person to make that decision for themselves. Those who are 65 or older, have pre-existing conditions, do not feel well, and those who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or had direct contact with someone who has had COVID are urged to stay at home!