High Dive Returns to Standing Room Shows, Masks Optional Starting July 1st
High Dive has returned to standing room only shows with a reduced capacity of about 50%. Starting July 1st Masks will now be optional inside.
• MASKS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES INSIDE, but are now OPTIONAL OUTSIDE. Starting July 1st, Masks will be also be optional inside, but still suggested. Those who have not been fully vaccinated should continue to follow CDC recommendations and stay masked indoors.
• Drinking and eating is not permitted inside, and will only be allowed OUTSIDE in the Beer Garden. This insures that there is absolutely no reason to remove your mask inside! The show is viewable from outside via TV and stereo relay, so you don’t miss a minute of the show! STARTING JULY 1ST, eating and drinking will now be allowed inside.
• Advance contactless ticket sales online are highly encouraged. We expect many shows to sell out due to the limited capacity. If tickets are available at the door, they may be purchased via contactless method.
• If you, or someone you are close with is not feeling well, please stay at home. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 you should self isolate for 14 days.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering High Dive, patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
• For those who do not feel comfortable returning to in person events, most shows will be LIVE STREAMED at highdivegville.veeps.com
LAST UPDATED 6/15/2021