MASKS HIGHLY SUGGESTED INDOORS, PLEASE GET VACCINATED!
- Effective 10/1 the Alachua County indoor mask mandate has ended but masks are still highly suggested indoors to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please get vaccinated so we can prevent future mask mandates. Thank you.
- Some artists or event organizers may enact further safety measures, including proof of negative test or covid vaccination to enter select events. More info here. Please read all info on the purchase page before buying tickets to an event.
- All High Dive staff are required to be vaccinated (with exception of medical or religious exemptions) and wear masks indoors.
- If you, or someone you are close with is not feeling well, please stay at home. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 you should self isolate for 10 days.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering High Dive, patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 including sickness or death.
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken up and admission refused upon refunding the purchase price appearing hereon and is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Holder of this ticket (“Holder”) voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during, or after same, including, but not limited to, contracting, and/or spreading the COVID-19 virus, and agrees that the organization, venue, presenter, agents, participants, or players are not responsible or liable for any injuries, sickness, or death resulting from such causes. Holder acknowledges that the COVID-19 pandemic remains a threat to individual and public health, COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease transmitted through human contact and respiratory droplets (including through the air and via common surfaces) and it is possible that Holder may contract COVID-19 while at the game or event for which this ticket is issued. Holder agrees by use of this ticket not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the game or event to which this ticket is issued. Breach of the foregoing will automatically terminate this license. Holder agrees that the license comprised by this ticket may be removed and Holder may be ejected from the game or event for which this ticket is issued in the event that Holder violates any law, ordinance, or venue regulation. Holder grants permission to the organization sponsoring the game or event for which this ticket is issued to utilize Holder’s image or likeness in connection with any video or other transmission or reproduction of the event to which this ticket relates.
- For those who do not feel comfortable returning to in person events, most shows will be LIVE STREAMED at highdivegville.veeps.com