High Dive is committed to a safe and comfortable environment for you and your fellow show goers.
This is what our new indoor seating plot looks like:
• If you, or someone you are close with is not feeling well, please stay at home. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 you should self isolate for 14 days.
• Contactless temperature checks at the door. 99.4 is our entry limit. Those who exceed the max temp will be given a credit to a future show.
• Capacity will be limited to about 25% of our usual, fully seated and distanced in a checkerboard pattern with groups of 2, 3, and 4 seats. Single attendees sit on the bleachers. Please only sit in the correct seating group that you purchased. For example, if you bought a group of 2, do not sit in a group of 3. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE SEATS, we have spaced them out very purposely.
• Masks will be required inside at ALL TIMES. You may remove them outside while seated and drinking.
• Drinking and eating will only be allowed OUTSIDE in the Beer Garden so there is absolutely no reason to remove your mask inside! You may walk up to the outside bar to order, but you must be seated to enjoy your drink. The show will be viewable from outside via TV and stereo relay, so you don’t miss a minute of the show !
• Standing / dancing will be permitted inside but only if standing directly in front of your seat or going to the bathroom. Imagine you are at an arena show!
• Performers will not go out into audience and will be encouraged to set up away from the edge of the stage for best distancing.
• Advance contactless ticket sales online are highly encouraged. We expect many shows to sell out due to the very limited capacity. If tickets are available at the door, they may be purchased via contactless method.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering High Dive, patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
• For those who do not feel comfortable returning to in person events, most shows will be LIVE STREAMED at highdivegville.veeps.com
Thank you for your help in easing things back to normal at High Dive. We have a long road ahead of us, but we will get by with a little help from our friends.
Please continue to write Congress and ask them to help independent venues like ours across the country at SaveOurStages.com